This post was inspired by Allen Stern’s post of people he’d like to meet in 2008 (sadly, I was not included in his list!). So I am going to list out the things I’d like to do in 2008.
- Speak at a barcamp
- Speak at a major conference (FOWA, or SXSW, etc.)
- Travel more (targets this year: South America, Australia, Europe, and Asia)
- Learn more portuguese and japanese.
- Get some snowboarding in. (either in this hemisphere or the southern…)
- meet more famous people so i can name drop 😉 j/k
- Blog more
- do more videos
- become an international man of mystery…. or just internet famous. whichever is easier
- expand my real like social graph 🙂
- have more fun.
so what do you want to do this year?